Who We Are?
We are a small, enthusiastic team of people who love all things craft. We are based in Warwickshire, Shakespeare’s County, right in the middle of England.
How did OwlOnline start?
- During 2020 at the start of the coronavirus pandemic we had to cancel many of our face-to-face Markets and Craft Fayres, leaving us feeling worried about the future of the business.
- Then, as businesses started to re-open at the beginning of 2021, we were inundated with enquires from crafters wanting to book space at our events to sell the crafts they had made during lockdown. Needless to say, we quickly filled capacity.
- So, from combining our love of all things craft with not wanting to disappoint our crafters, OwlOnline was born! We’re hugely grateful to Warwick County Council for the “Adapt and Diversify” grant that helped make this happen.
- We felt an online solution offering crafters another place to sell their products would work perfectly alongside our regular face-to-face markets.
- Simply put, OwlOnline is an online version of our face-to-face Outdoor Markets and Craft Fayres – a marketplace to buy and sell hand-made and hand-crafted gifts and original artwork. Each creation bought from OwlOnline helps a real person with a small artisan craft business.
OwlOnline is run by a small, dedicated team of craft lovers. Inspiration for the project came from her love of local Craft Fayres and Markets and being continually blown away by the incredible quality of the hand-made craft products on sale. “Crafters are such a lovely group of people who are always willing to help one another – even if they have never met before. It never ceases to amaze me how talented these crafters are, the quality and excellence of their products and their sheer kind-heartedness to one another”.
OwlOnline was launched in 2023 and is a site dedicated to amazing craft products and gifts. So, join us on our journey and explore the world of quality crafts made by real craftspeople.